Smarta is a new support platform for business owners and
entrepreneurs. Our aim is to provide a one-stop-shop where business
owners can connect, learn and actually *do* business.
Smarta was founded and is run and backed by some of the UK's top
entrepreneurs. At the heart of everything we do is a belief that
business owners learn best from each other. Because we are
entrepreneurs, we understand what business people want and
Smarta is unique because it delivers: real-time access to 1000s of
people running businesses; *real* business advice from business
people that have been there and done it; access to live
professional advice from lawyers, accountants and other services
providers free of charge.
Here are a few other reasons Smarta is, well, smarter:
- We're sympathetic to how you learn best - pick from succinct,
practical bite-size guides, videos, case studies, features,
diaries, tools, wikis.
- We take the pain out of the banal - come to us to do business
quicker and more efficiently. Register your business in 30 minutes,
then apply for a bank account and loan.
- If we can't provide the answers, we let you ask the questions.
Consult the community when you're stumped and choose to ask people
from your sector, region or contact base.
Now you know what Smarta is about, we feel it's important to
point out what we're most definitely NOT about:
- We're not about big business, we'll leave that to the FT. We're
about getting big.
- We're not full of empty management rhetoric and idealistic best
- We're not an archaic library of cumbersome jargon-filled
information to churn through. Zzz.
- We're not full of faceless 'experts' who think they know best.
- We're not just another social network to collect friends you
already have. What's the point?