For your chance to win, all you have to do is tell us, in
no more than 140 characters, why you should attend! Tweet
'Sharing the Secrets of Social Media' is a one-off event for anyone determined to embrace social media to grow their businesses, led by Smarta.com founder Shaa Wasmund.
To an invited audience of small business owners, Shaa will
share her experiences and tips for using social media to engage new
customers and outline how you can do the same.
In particular, Shaa will share:
· Why social media has the power to change the way we do everything
· Why every road leads to Twitter
· How to get it spectacularly right... and wrong
· How she won a deal worth more than £500,000 within weeks of using Twitter
· Twitter and beyond - what can Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare and YouTube
· How to convert customers into fans and fans into customers
· Why social media, contrary to what the doubters say, is for EVERY business
· How to develop a social media strategy that will work for your business
The event will take place on Thursday 2nd September at the Sheraton Hotel, Park Lane, from 1-5pm with complimentary drinks and snacks and the opportunity to network with fellow attendees and of course Shaa!
If you don't tweet, you can always email email@example.com
Don't wait, tell us why you should be invited!