Smarta 100 // Awards
Smarta 100 / Awards
Not only will this year's Smarta 100 winners be able to increase their visibility through some amazing publicity, but there are some great prizes up for grabs, including the main £10,000 cheque for the overall winner.
We have got a brilliant judging panel of top entrepreneurs including Rowan Gormley, the founder of last year's overall winner Naked Wines; Alastair Lukies, the co-founder of mobile payment solutions firm Monitise; Thea Green, founder of nails inc; and Mike Soutar, the brains behind free magazines Shortlist and Stylist.
The overall winner will be decided by the public and announced at the awards bash at Proud2 on Thursday 8 November alongside the special awards for the best use of innovation, resources, people, marketing, tech and social impact.
Prizes for the winners of the special awards include a new iPad and £1,000 worth of Intuit products.
Special Awards Shortlist
Congratulations to all Special Awards nominees – it was a close competition!
- » Best use of InnovationA week's stay at the exclusive Lower Mill Estate holiday house in the Cotswolds for up to five people
- Charity Engine
- EcoEgg (winner)
- » Best use of Technology£1,000 worth of Intuit products
- Funding Circle (winner)
- » Best use of Resources£1,000 business insurance products
- Magaluf Takeover
- Maskarade (winner)
- RedDog Design
- Simon Beattie
- » Best use of Marketing A three-hour PR and communications workshop, worth £1,000, with founders Michael Hayman and Nick Giles
- Alyssa Smith Jewellery
- Less Packaging Company
- MediaDevil (winner)
- Oil and Gas People
- » Best use of People£1,000 worth of training from NatWest Mentor
- Enterprise Labs
- Hatstand Nelly
- Livity (winner)
- The Bicycle Academy
- Young Rewired State